About Shreejana Law Firm
Shreejana Law Firm is established in early 1988, by Chandeshwor Shrestha, former partner of then very renowned Everest Law Firm (Promoter partner Senior Advocate Late Shambhu Pd. Gywali) in order to provide a focused service in business law especially in Taxation practices. The Law Firm mainly engaged in Business Law, Civil Law and Taxation practices led by Senior Advocate Chandeshwor Shrestha, who has experiences of thirty-seven years in the Legal field in Nepal.
The Firm is presently engaged in business law & civil law activities, litigations and court practice, consultations, legal drafting, counseling and advising and other Law related activities.
- Work for enhancement of enabling legal environment for economic and social development of the country and for the Rule of Law.
- To serve the needs of clients through representation and counseling in a comfortable, understandable and professional manner.
- To enhance the Rule of Law in the Country.
- To provided ethical legal services.
- To add a new dimension in the area of legal development and laws relating to social justice.
- Devote to justice and righteousness in a professional manner in the competitive legal market to develop legal service facility with a vision to make a difference through our presence in legal community.
Recent News & Blog
- Govt fixes locations for provincial High Courts September 14, 2016
- सवारी नियम उल्लंघनमा ५० हजार जरिवानादेखि कैदसम्म, कुन कसुरमा कति सजाय ? (सूचीसहित) September 14, 2016
- House endorses Education Act amendment bill June 5, 2016
- Hari Phuyal appointed Attorney General April 18, 2016
- मुद्दा नहेर्ने व्यवस्थामा परिवर्तन April 1, 2016